Thursday, December 29, 2011

Homemade Whipped Cream




I must say that I am not the best cook, seeing that I have been only doing it for two years. However; Christmas got me baking and I believe out of all the pies and candies, the best thing that I made was the whipped cream.  I think that it is the best discovery I have made this year and my husband seemed to enjoy it ( he stole my hot chocolate and ate all the whipped topping, and left me the rest...what a thief ! ) Practically anything homemade is amazing. I'm sure most of you know how to make it, but just incase you don't, here it is.


2     cups of heavy cream
3+   tablespoon of powdered sugar
1     teaspoon of vanilla extract

-Blend the heavy cream until it starts to get thick (a couple of minutes) . Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well blended. It should start to look like whipped cream. If it's not sweet enough, add more powdered sugar and heavy cream to your liking. Refrigerate and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment