Thursday, January 19, 2012

January's Top Products!


Ok I had to start off with Aveeno Baby moisturizer $6.24 at walmart. First off, my daughter had baby acne all over her pretty little face and I didn't know how to get rid of it! I tried everything, even though baby acne goes away on its own, I still didn't want her to endure it. So I tried this product and instantly it started working! I suggest all you new moms get this  product. Within 3 days Claire's acne was cleared up and it hasn't came back since!



O.P.I fingernail polish has always been one of the greatest polish companies ever. Nicole by O.P.I is by far the best fingernail polish at Walmart that I have found ... only $7.00 compared to the original $16. This color is "show you care," and it is a rich plum color; absolutely stunning! they have many others colors as well, but you have to try this brand out ...uhh-mazing! 





Revlon lipstick in ''Pink Sugar,'' is a gorgeous nude color with a hint of shimmer. I am a fan of nude lips and this one is perfect and long-lasting. It is $ 6.48 and you can find it at most drug stores.


Next, is Lorac's Color Me Couture Eye Palette $37 at Sephora stores. I love, love, love this palette which includes a variety of 5 colors. It's a bit pricey but a must have! It is long lasting and the colors go great together. My favorite colors out of this palette would have to be the gold glittery black and the brown ( which is the perfect brown  ) Lorac is a great makeup company... period. 


Victoria Secret's Beach Sexy self tanner, is another must have. It is an instant self tanner and will leave your skin sun kissed. This self tanner leaves a very nice color and best part- it doesn't leave your skin streaky or orange! you can find it at Victoria Secret Stores for $12.



Last but not least, is the Olay Definity moisturizer. If you like a tinted moisturizer with an SPF, this one is right for you. This product moisturizes your skin perfectly while adding a nice hint of color. This is perfect for on the go looks. It comes in different shades for light/ fair, medium, and dark skin tones. Olay Definity also has an anti-aging component as well. It is $23.67 and can be found at your local drug store!

No comments:

Post a Comment