Thursday, January 26, 2012

Revlon Products Review

I recently bought the new Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush foundation and the Lip Butters so I decided to do a review about them!






First we have the new Revlon Airbrush Foundation and I have to say that the more I use this product, the more I LIKE IT!  This is pretty much a full coverage foundation and it actually is the first drugstore foundation that I have found that actually gives my skin a nice glow.  There are 8 colors, so some may find a problem in finding there exact shade. I wear 030 NUDE for fair/medium skin tones. The only problem(s) with this foundation is the smell. I hate the smell, which it kind of has a burnt plastic smell, but the smell eventually fades.  I wouldn't recommend wearing it if you are going to be working out or plan on sweating, because it will have that ( melting effect). This foundation is perfect for special occasions, or dates. It is foamy, but then it forms into a normal liquid foundation. The best way to apply it would have to be with a duo fibre/ kabuki brush or foundation brush. I do recommend this product though. So try it out !!! :)

 
The Revlon Airbrush Foundation is what I have on in this picture, you can see it covers very well!  For those who want to know, I set my foundation with the Bare Minerals powder foundation.
*NOTE: I do not alter or edit my photos,  the makeup actually looks like this in person!




Next, is the Revlon Lip Butters. I LOVEEEEEEE this product! This is about $7 at Walmart and I believe there are 20 colors.  As I mentioned before, I prefer nude/ pink shimmery shades. As soon as I put this product on, my lips feel very hydrated. I feel that this works better than most chap sticks, but it still carries the quality of a lipstick. Defiantly buy this product!
   


This is the color Sugar Frost - Revlon Lip Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment